StartUB!|University of Barcelona, one of our main allies and promoters, developed the Innovation Toolkit project. After 3 years of work, and as a result and synthesis of all the information investigated, we have developed a personalized website as a platform to disseminate the results.
We were precisely from Marvut in charge of the execution of this result. After several months of dedication we managed to co-create a tool that allows entrepreneurs to understand the first steps to develop a business project from scratch.
- Establish an online presence: Creating a bespoke website is establishing a strong online presence for the company or brand. This involves developing a unique and engaging website that reflects the company’s identity and provides visitors with a positive experience.
- Generate leads and increase conversions: Designed to capture the attention of visitors and convert them into potential customers.
- Improve user experience: provide visitors with an exceptional user experience with easy navigation, fast loading times, user-friendly design to adapt to different devices and a clear and concise information structure.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): The custom website must be optimized for search engines in order to increase visibility in search results.
- Reinforce the brand image: the bespoke website should reflect the identity and values of the brand, and provide a consistent experience with the rest of the marketing materials.
- Facilitate interaction with customers: You should provide simple ways for visitors to contact the company.
To learn about the project: